Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Adjusting to work...
I have some great news. On Monday, I spoke with my manager about working part-time and she said yes!!! I'm so glad because I really wanted to keep working at Scholastic, but just not every day. So from now on I'll work Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8-4:30 pm. This is the best of both worlds! Also, it works out a lot nicer for my mom because although I know she wouldn't mind watching him everyday, taking care of a baby full-time is a lot of work! =) God really does know what He's doing and He continues to bless us and answer our prayers. I'm so glad I get to be home with my baby two days a week! Here are the pictures I've been meaning to upload for the past few weeks. I thought I hardly had time before to post, and now that I'm working....whew....!!!


Sebastian in his "big boy" clothes.


Talking up a storm with Mama.

Mommy is off to her first day of work.

Surprise! Sebastian sent me flowers at work on my first day! (Good job, Daddy!)

So going back to work was an adjustment...I came home ready for my nap, but someone had other ideas. I'm sleeping and Sebastian's just being his curious self.


Lookin' cool...

Awww...how cute. Sebastian after bathtime.

No comments: