Friday, August 31, 2007

Just a few random pictures to enjoy. Unfortunately, we are having camera problems. My camera just broke so we need to buy a new one ASAP. And my mom's camera is great if we could only find the cord to download the pictures. It's a special cord, not the standard one so it's a big pain that we can't find it! Hopefully we'll find it soon though because we have some great pictures of Sebastian with his Tia Api Mayra and his Great Grandma! Hope that I can post them soon!


Papa Jim with his two grandsons.

Daddy trying out the Baby Bjorn. He liked it this time!

Sebastian's new favorite position in the sling. He can see the world!

I'm old enough to sit in my Bumbo chair! What a smile!

1 comment:

emma wallace said...

OH MY GOODNESS! He is about the cutest baby in the ENTIRE WORLD! I guess it's no wonder, but my GOODNESS! You are soooo lucky and I can't wait to see him in person!