Friday, August 10, 2007

On Thursday, my friend from work Jen came over with her baby boy Finn. Our boys are only 8 days apart and were each other's first little friends - how special! They had a great day together sleeping, feeding and playing on the floor.


The proud mommies with our boys.

Finn (11 weeks) and Sebastian (12 weeks).

Proud cousin Angelica feeding Sebastian.
Just playing!


I go back to work on Monday, so please everyone keep me in your prayers! It's going to be a tough week! Luckily I am only going back part-time three days a week for a while so I can adapt a bit. My manager is wonderful and being super flexible so I can figure out this new mommy business. My mom will be watching Sebastian the three days I'm at work, although on Wednesdays Paul works from home so they will be at our house. I know Sebastian will be in the best hands with my mom, but I'm still going to miss my papito (endering term in Spanish for my little guy)!



No comments: