Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mami’s Birthday

IMG_1780

My Titi Monica and Angelica gave me a wonderful birthday gift – we went to stay at their timeshare property in Orlando for the weekend.  Here’s the highlights.  The kids loved the activity center (and thank goodness for the activity center since it rained all weekend) and made sand art.

IMG_1771

We went swimming as soon as we got there – and good thing because it was the only swimming we were able to do!

IMG_1805

Mami playing Wii Dance and Sebastian and Matteo in the bottom corner there doing it too. It was hilarious.

IMG_1824

My birthday dinner.

IMG_1823

My sweet husband made me a yummy pasta, shrimp and veggie dish!

IMG_2879

And he also got me the most awesome birthday gift – a Kindle Fire!!!! (This actually arrived the month after my birthday bc it was not released yet in October.)  I’ve had it for almost a week now and I love it!  I am reading for fun again and it can do all sorts of nifty things! 

IMG_1831

I am so, so blessed.  I love my family.

IMG_1839

With my boys.

IMG_1862

Lelo and Lita with the grandsons!  And there will be one more boy in the picture in January!  So many boys!

IMG_1873

I love baby wearing.  And Lelo decided to give it a shot too. =)

IMG_1931

On my actual birthday, Sebastian had his first ever field trip so it was fun to get to do that with him (more later on that).  We also went to Target for a few things and as we passed the flowers he said, “Mami, today is your birthday so we need to buy you some flowers.”  I melted!  I let him pick some out and he chose the most beautiful bouquet of giant sunflowers!  I loved it!

IMG_1934

The gorgeous flowers decorated my kitchen for almost two weeks!

IMG_1937

That night I had a mini cake that the boys decorated for me.

And we sang.  =)  Enjoy the video.

No comments: