Monday, November 21, 2011

Day at the Kennedy Space Center

So every year there is a Brevard County resident weekend at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and was have taken the opportunity to go the last couple years.  Last year I insisted we needed to arrive at the crack of dawn…and I didn’t think I’d be able to live that down, but I didn’t get made fun of too badly for it this year.  You can see last year’s pictures here.  My how our family has grown!

IMG_2188

This years group.

IMG_2190

Family picture.

image

Family picture 2010.  Wow….

IMG_2193

On the KSC bus.  This year, that was the main attraction for Sebastian.  Forget the rockets, space capsules and other historic stuff.  He just wants to ride the bus.  Oooiii!

IMG_2194

Luca was pretty happy about the bus too.  But he just likes to ham it up for everyone.

IMG_2213

Blast off!

IMG_2221

Rocket garden.

IMG_2222

IMG_2238

IMG_2228

We had a fun day and hope to do it again next year!

No comments: