Tuesday, June 11, 2013

San Francisco - Day 6

We started off today with a trip back to the children's museum at Yerba Buena Gardens, since we didn't get a chance to see much of it the other day.

I wasn't too sure of the tone for the day because everyone was super on edge this morning, after no naps yesterday and multiple meltdowns in the afternoon, along with a power outage at dinner time, I was determined to have a good morning!

I wasn't disappointed. The kids had a great time at the museum. Of course, we snacked while we waited for the doors to open at 10am.


Luca enjoyed playing with the 'entirely too within his reach' automatic hand sanitizer dispenser.




Stinker...notice the lather in his hands :)

Sebastian got to play with a mystery box, where he picked a card, and then had to put together what the card said using only the materials from the box. His card was 'a birthday present'.


He wrapped up a DVD that was in the box. I wanted to try to work with him on something more creative, but as you can see from the above picture, I had to keep Luca from re-arranging all the chairs...


...which he did anyway :)

After our museum visit, we took a field trip to the 'City Target', which was just over a walking bridge, mostly because I was curious on what a Target looks like in downtown San Francisco, and we needed goldfish :)

The Target pretty much looks the same (imagine that), an when we were done it was well past normal lunch time and these guys were getting tuckered out, so I decide to take public transit back 'home'.


Fortunately we got on going the correct direction, but unfortunately we got off too early, so it made making our connection to the train more confusing, but I figured it out.

The boys were real troopers, and we had a good time! I was surprised Luca didn't fall asleep while we were out, but as soon as we all laid down, it didn't take him long to pass out.


I love getting to have these adventures with my boys!

No comments: