Monday, June 17, 2013

San Francisco - Day 9

Today is our last full day here in the city. Cristina graduates from training this afternoon and then it's back home tomorrow.

Since we are going to Cristina and Jill's 'graduation' I needed to make sure we were home early from our morning adventure so we could have early lunches and naps.

This morning we went out to the Embarcadero station via the 'N' line to catch the California Street Trolley, for one last trolley trip. I also wanted to make sure I got my money's worth on the 7 day unlimited MUNI passes I bought for Sebastian and me (kids under 5 are free).


Luca had to have his own seat like a big boy.


After we took the line there and back, we made our way back on the MUNI and stopped at a gluten free grocery store to try to find a cupcake for Matteo since the graduation party is going to have cake. 

After lunch, we laid down for naps. Luca still gives me a few minutes of a hard time while missing Mami, but he is getting better about it. He likes to lay right on top of me 'ontopyou' he says, and he fell asleep almost exactly like the picture below.


He's such a snuggler.

An here is Sebastian. He is such a restless sleeper! He started out as normal in his bed, and ended up like this:



After naps we are heading off to the Gymboree headquarters to see Mami and Ms. Jill, then try to have some fun in the city!

I had to wake up Matteo to head over to meet Cristina. Luca had just woken up and was so tired still. We made our way to the office to meet the people Cristina had been spending her training with. Below is a picture of the official Franchisee Graduates for Melbourne franchise 849!


As well as Mami with her boys her missed her while she was at work.


After the party, we took Mami and Ms. Jill to Golden Gate Park (one if the favorites of the kids), to play. Unfortunately we had just missed being able to ride the carousel again by about 30 minutes :( I felt so bad because I had promised them we could go back and ride it.

They had fun anyway on the playground.



I had such a great time on this trip spending quality time with my boys! It was a great lead in to Father's Day. I am so blessed with these guys, and getting away for this time was such a great experience.

I am also so proud of Cristina for her hard work and passion into this new venture.

No comments: