Sunday, August 23, 2009

Matteo's Five Month Photo Shoot

This weekend we got Matteo some portraits done at Target. They turned out super cute (I'll scan some once they come in), but I still like to do my own mini-photo shoot with him at home. Of course, my camera isn't as sophisticated, but I like to think I get some pretty good shots!

Our little guy is growing up so fast! He loves to sit up by himself now and really shakes around his toys. Everything goes in his mouth and he loves chewing on something at all times, especially his hands. He continues to be fascinated by his older brother, just started noticing books (and trying to eat them too), rolls over when absolutely necessary, and only enjoys tummy time if he is constantly entertained. Enjoy my baby blue eyes!


Ummmm....fingers!

Love this shot of his eyes!

Just hanging out.

Smile!

My brother says this Mickey character is great!

No comments: