Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Playing in the Rain and well....just playing!

Most afternoons when Paul gets home from work, he finds us outside playing. Paul will usually change and then come outside to play while I go inside to make dinner. So last week, I was busily cooking away for my family when I heard rain and saw my three boys standing soaking wet on the porch. But they didn't stay there for long After they made sure there was no thunder and lightening, they headed back out. Sebastian LOVES to play IN the rain...

Out they go...Matteo wasn't too sure about the whole bit...

It's raining!

Daddy and Sebastian playing airplanes in the rain.

Matteo loves to wear these car slippers and walk around the house in them. So funny.

Reason #101 that I love nursing a toddler. Those milk smiles are priceless....

Where's my silly boy!?! =) Muah!

My boys love putting random toys in this toy blender. Here they are blending a plastic pig and matchbox car as they ooo and ahh in excitement. I don't think little girls do this....

They are both very interesting in coloring these days. Matteo is starting to really get the hang of crayons. It's so cute because whatever motions Sebastian does on the paper he tries to copy. We now have artwork from two little boys!

1 comment:

Evie said...

So sweet! Playing in the rain is awesome! We did this the other day too and the kids were so unsure since usually I make them come inside! :)